Frost Industries is a fully functioning business that provides employment for full and part-time workers with disabilities.
- Commercial Linen Service
- Conly Kitchen - Click here for monthly menu.
- Custom Heating and Air Conditioning Filters
- Custodial Services
- Mail Sorting and Delivery
- Lawn Service
Let us know how we're doing. Click here to print our customer survery.
- Barksdale Air Force Base - 19 disabled employees and 13 non-disabled employees
- Shreveport State Office Building - 7 disabled employees and 2 non-disabled employees
- Cellexion - 1 disabled employee and 2 non-disabled employees
- St. Mark's Cathedral School - 2 disabled employees and 2 non-disabled employees
- Louisiana State Fair - 5 disabled employees and 1 non-disabled employee
Commercial Linen Service
- Barksdale Air Force Base - 7 disabled employees and 4 non-disabled employees
- NW LA War Vets Home - 7 disabled employees and 2 non-disabled employees
- Orthopedic Specialist - 2 disabled employees and 2 non-disabled employees
- Louisiana State Park - 2 disabled employees and 1 non-disabled employee
- Physician Behavioral - 3 disabled employees and 1 non-disabled employees
- Shreveport Country Club - 2 disabled employees and 2 non-disabled employees
Mail Sorting and Delivery
- BAFB Postal Service - 2 disabled employees and 2 non-disabled employees
- BAFB Official Mail Service - 4 disabled employees and 2 non-disabled employees
Commercial Lawn Service
- Louisiana Oil and Gas Museum - 2 non-disabled employees
- Greenwood Weigh Station - 1 disabled employee and 1 non-disabled employee
- Church of the Holy Cross - 1 disabled employee and 1 non-disabled employee
Heating and Air Conditioning Filter Service
- Frost Filters - 9 disabled employees and 2 non-disabled employees
Barksdale Air Force Base in Bossier City, Louisiana, and the Louisiana State Office Building in Shreveport, Louisiana are our largest custodial contracts. Frost manufactures heating and air conditioning filters, and provides commercial linen services for Physicians Behavioral Hospital, Northwest LA War Veterans Home of Bossier City, Lake Bistineau State Park, and Barksdale Air Force Base. Frost also provides lawn services for Church of the Holy Cross, the Louisiana Oil and Gas Museum, and LA Weigh Station at Greenwood..
James Conly Plant
The James Conly Plant is home to Frost Industries and a work activity center, licensed by the state of Louisiana to provide part-time sheltered employment, employment related training, and productive activities to adult citizens with disabilities.
Developmentally disabled individuals who are 18 years of age or older may apply for part-time sheltered employment, training, and other services at the James Conly Center. Application is made with accompanying 90L's and a psychological of not more than a year old. The staff client ratio is one to eight or less. Staff includes certified medicaiton administration attendants, trained First Aid staff, Qualified Developmental Disability Professionals, an activity coordinator, instructors, and supervisors.
Jobs available are snack and drink vending, car wash, kitchen helper, carpenter's helper, lawn maintenance, and telephone receptionist. Clients are paid bi-weekly by the piece rate and by the hour depending on the job.
The James Conly Center server upwards of 200 clients. The center offers a variety of activities which are generated by client abilities and skills. Arts and crafts, social outings, weekly movies, and monthly celebrations are just some of the activities.
In the nurturing enviroment of the James Conly Center, developmentally disabled individuals learn new skills, have social exchanges, and are assisted in maintaining their acquired skills.